top of page

This form is to file for replacement a lost or stolen green card, or renewal the one that is expired or expiring.


Эта форма предназначена для подачи заявления на замену утерянной или украденной грин-карты или продления грин-карты, срок действия которой истек.

Green Card Renewal or Replacement

    bottom of page